It’s been another great month at Kinx’s Book Nook! I can’t believe April has passed and we’re heading into May. Time sure does fly when you’re having fun.
This month I read and reviewed seven books. Wow, that’s a lot for me!
- All the Appearance of Goodness by Maria Grace
- My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
- Hot Blooded by Amanda Carlson
- The Future Mrs. Darcy by Maria Grace
- Darcy’s Decision by Maria Grace
- While We Were Watching Downton Abbey by Wendy Wax
- Seduction by M.J. Rose
I, also, wrote several Why I Love to Read posts. I really love writing these! The posts are so much fun!
And last, but not least, I participated in my very first World Book Night. I gave out twenty copies of The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh. It was such a great experience. My girls helped out as well and had a wonderful time. I really can’t wait to do it again next year!